Table of Contents
Christian affirmations are positive, encouraging, and inspiring words based on Biblical truth. They help us turn our thoughts from us and the things around us to focus solely on God.
This article reminds you of how wonderfully made and how amazing you are in the sight of God. This article also teaches you the power of christian affirmations, how to affirm christian affirmations, and claim God’s promises.
What are Christian affirmations?
Christian affirmations are words of truth and power rooted in the Scripture to declare over yourself, circumstances, relationship etc. They are positive, encouraging statements based out of Biblical truths.
Why use Christian affirmations?
We use Christian affirmation to build us hope when we feel the most torn down and when our faith is at its weakest point. Christian affirmations and faith in God give us peace spiritually, emotionally, psychologically concerning our pressing issues.
How to use Christian affirmations?
Christian affirmations should be used daily when you confess them daily. Read the Scripture and make a christian affirmation of it, and speak it until it gets felt in your heart. You can also speak your christian affirmations into your current situation until your desires are fulfilled.
What does affirmation mean in the Bible?
Biblical affirmations are powerful words that are backed up by Biblical truths. When repeated regularly, christian affirmations become a part of your life and reality. This way you can quickly achieve the things you desire.
The first step in using Biblical affirmations is to read the Bible, memorize its truth and claim its promises. This will help you see yourself as God sees you. Christian affirmations are the use of scripture to take our thoughts captive to obey Christ, by turning around the lies of the enemy, Satan and replacing it with the truth of God’s Word.
Does the Bible talk about affirmations?
The Bible instructs us to affirm constantly the things the Bible teaches us; Titus 3:8 says, “This is a faithful saying and these things I want you to affirm constantly.” We are instructed in the Bible to declare what we believe and hold fast to it; Hebrews 10:23 says, “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.”
Using the Scriptures to take your thoughts captives to obey Christ 2Corinthians 10:5. This means turning around the lies of the enemy, Satan, and “negative thoughts” and replacing them with God’s words.
There are many christian affirmations in the Bible, but you can use any promise you find in the Bible and make it personal. Every assurance you can see in the Bible has been given to you.
This is what Jesus secured for you through His death and resurrection; 1Corinthians 1:2 says, “For all the promises of God in Him are Yes and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.” As you begin to speak these christian affirmations out loud, your heart will be guided into truth. Your life will be completely transformed as you truly believe what the Bible says.
How do I affirm my faith in God?
You affirm your faith in God by reading, believing, and accepting Him, His words, and His Promises daily and with total reliance on His word. You must have faith in God’s willingness and ability to perform His words in your life; you must have faith in who you are in Christ and in your authority to decree and declare God’s words and expect the desired outcome.
When you affirm your faith in God, you are saying YES to the transforming love of God and your identity as a beloved child of God. You are deciding that the way to experience life to the fullest is not to follow your own ways or the ways of the world but the ways of Christ.
You speak the promises from the Scripture over your life as daily christian affirmations and declarations of faith. It helps you get your mind in the right space while also allowing yourself to believe that God will help you do things beyond your abilities.
Are affirmations good for Christians?
Yes, affirmations are tremendous and necessary for Christians to get our minds in the right place and get the word of God down into our hearts where it can begin to produce what it says. Having the power of God’s word behind those christian affirmations can make you feel unstoppable.
There is tremendous power in the written Word of God. When you choose to speak it out of your mouth as a christian affirmation, it becomes a powerful weapon in the spirit realm. Ephesians 6:17 says, “And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God.”
The Word of God speaking out of your mouth can move mountains and change situations; Mark 11:22 says, “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, be removed and be cast into the sea and does not doubt in his heart but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.” God watches over His word to perform it.
Nothing is more convincing and assuring than God affirming His plans for you. As a Christian, affirmations are good for you; USE THEM!
Are positive affirmations Christian?
Yes. (1Thessalonians 5:17-19) Paul, the apostle, admonishes us to “pray without ceasing.” In other words, “declare positive words consistently and continually.” That is, anywhere and anytime, “positive” affirmation is biblically allowed, and it’s Christian.
Positive affirmations are considered declarations of faith. Your christian affirmations are the structure built on the foundations of your faith in God. Your trust is not in the positive thoughts and words alone for success, though they have power in God, and His desire for you to succeed is more significant because He knows what is best for you.
List of 100 Christian affirmations
Below you find 100 christian affirmations.
10 Christian daily affirmations
- The Lord is my Shepherd; I lack no good thing Psalm 23:1.
- The Lord is my Light. As dark as this world may seem, I do not have to walk in darkness Psalm 27:1.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13.
- For my God shall supply all my needs Philippians 4:19
- God has filled my life with good things. I can trust Him to satisfy me Psalm 103:1-5.
- The Lord is my rock and refuge. He will be a safe place for me today. Psalm 18:1
- The Lord is right here with me, an ever-present help in time of need Psalm 46:1
- There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plagues come near my dwelling.
- The Lord shall keep my going out and coming in.
- I am not destined for stumbling or destruction; I have a noble purpose and hope.
10 positive Christian affirmations
- I am strong in the Lord and in His mighty power Ephesians 6:10.
- God has plans for me to prosper and have hope for the future. Jeremiah 29:11.
- God is my safe place; I go to Him because I trust Him. Psalm 91:2.
- As I seek the Lord, He hears me and delivers me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4.
- My life is in the Lord’s hand like clay in the hands of a potter. Jeremiah 18:6.
- I belong to God. He will deliver me from all calamities. I won’t be defeated by what I have to face. Psalm 34:18,19.
- The peace of God rules in my heart.
- I am blessed with strength and peace.
- No one can pluck me out of God’s hands.
- The Lord makes my way prosperous, and I will find much success. Joshua 8:9
10 Christian affirmations for anxiety
- God is in control of this situation and of this outcome.
- God can handle my burdens; I hand them over to Him.
- I am God’s precious child; He loves me no matter what.
- God is always with me; He never leaves me.
- I don’t need to perform; God’s grace covers me in all situations.
- God will deliver me.
- God knows the distress of my soul and loves me the same.
- God will carry me through every moment.
- I have been saved by grace, not by achievements.
- In my stress and anxiety, He will give me rest.
10 affirmations for Christian women
- I am grateful for each breadth God gives me.
- I am a woman of discipline and self-control.
- My identity is in Christ-not anyone or anything else.
- I am wonderfully made.
- I am whole and complete.
- I am fearless.
- I am grateful for all that God has given me.
- I love who I am right now.
- My trust is in the Lord.
- God is right here with me, holding my hand.
10 Christian affirmations of kids
- God loves me. John 3:16
- I am brave. Joshua 1:9
- God has a purpose for my life. Jeremiah 29:11
- I don’t have to be afraid. Deuteronomy 31:8
- God is always with me; I am never alone. Isaiah 41:10.
- God protects me from evil.
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14.
- I am a child of God.
- God has an excellent plan for my life
- God is for me; I will not fear.
10 Christian morning affirmations
- God woke me up this morning for a purpose.
- God will give me the strength I need to do everything He wants me to do today.
- God loves me with everlasting love.
- I am accepted by God.
- It is well with me today.
- I can be confident in God’s power.
- All things are working together for my good.
- The Lord is my Shield; I fear no one.
- I am favored.
10 Christian birth affirmations
- God has planned all the days of my baby’s life already, including this one.
- God hears my silent prayers and cares for my heart.
- I give birth in safety, held by the Lord.
- The Lord strengthens me through every breath.
- God has perfectly prepared this day for my baby’s birth.
- Lord, please take away my fears and replace them with your peace.
- When I am afraid, I will keep my eyes fixed on You.
- I do not labor in my strength; I rely entirely on God.
- God has chosen my baby to be a special blessing to our family.
- God has perfectly designed my body to give birth.
10 I am Christian affirmations
- I am filled with joy because Christ is my strength. Nehemiah 8:10
- I am His beloved. Zephaniah 3:17
- I am healed. 1Peter 2:24
- I am no longer a slave to fear. Isaiah 41:10
- I am a friend of God. John15:15
- I am victorious. 2Corinthians 2:14, 1Corinthians 15:57
- I am a citizen of heaven. Philippians 3:20
- I am God’s child. John 1:12
- I am free. John 8:36.
- I am safe, and the evil one cannot harm me. John 5:18.
10 Christian self-love affirmations
- I love myself; I love my body; I love my mind, and I love who I am.
- I am proud of my accomplishments – no matter how small.
- I am responsible, I am independent, and I am capable.
- I can rise above any obstacle and any fear.
- Each day that passes, I heal more and more.
- The words of others do not affect me.
- This body makes things happen; this body is strong.
- No one else can take away my peace.
- I am a magnet for attracting positivity.
- It is my power to choose happiness, to choose joy, to choose positivity, and to choose to love myself.
10 Christian affirmations for success
- I’m authentic, original, innovative, creative, and dynamic. Psalm 139:13-15.
- I have good success – I meditate on God’s word daily and do everything by it. Joshua 1:8
- God is for me; there can be none successful against me. Romans 8:31.
- I am prosperous and generous; I refresh others and receive refreshments. Proverbs 11:25.
- I put on the whole armor of God to stand successfully against the schemes and strategies of the enemy. Ephesians 6:11.
- I commit my actions to the Lord to see my plans succeed.
- I receive the blessing from the Lord to grant my desires and make my projects succeed. Psalm 20:4
- I have a success and growth mindset.
- I follow God’s will, passion, and good pleasure. Ephesians 1:5
- I have experienced success in my private life and public life.