What Are Positive Affirmations?
Positive Affirmations are short and simple sentences that can transform your life. When you repeat simple positive affirmations on a daily basis, you can achieve your desired goals in your life. The French psychologist and pharmacist Emile Coue have been considered by many as the father of modern affirmations. He noticed that whenever he made patients believe in the potion he gave them, it worked much better.
He noticed that thoughts had the power to transform. That’s when the phenomenon of affirmations was discovered. Ever since then, there have been many developments along the way. Positive affirmations are not mere theories, they are proven by science.
How Do Short Positive Affirmations Work?
All your expressions are largely controlled by your subconscious mind. You have very little control over them. All your thoughts, emotions, activities, and behaviors are conditioned by your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind isn’t in your control. It is always influenced by your surroundings and situations in your life.
The more vulnerable you are, the easier it is to influence your subconscious mind. That’s the reason you think that your body, mind, and emotions are not working the way you want. Affirmations about positivity are a way to take charge of your subconscious mind.
You can’t directly control your subconscious mind, but you can influence it the way you want by using a list of positive affirmations. Once you do that, you can manifest anything you want in your life. That’s how positive affirmations work.
When To Use Positive Thinking Affirmations?
People often ask: “when to use positive affirmations?” The ideal answer is “always”. You need a fixed time when you can practice them. After some experience, you can try to extend your use of Positive Affirmations. But initially, you need a fixed time. But what is the best time to practice?
Generally, mornings are considered to be the best time to practice affirmations. When you use positive affirmations in the morning you get a great start on your day. You can also use daily positive affirmations before you go to bed.
What Are Examples Of Positive Affirmations?
You can always write positive affirmations on a piece of paper and customize each affirmation according to your own taste. Below you find a list of positive affirmations that you can use. Simply identify an area in your life you want to improve and choose your favorite positivity affirmation.
Positive Affirmations for women to use to feel good
Being a woman is one of the most beautiful things. She takes care of everyone whether she is a mother, wife, sister, or daughter. It is very important for women to take pride in their gender and to recognize their contributions.
Here is a list of positive affirmations that could be used by women:
- I am very fortunate to be born as a woman on this planet.
- I love my individuality and embrace my being.
- Being a woman is the greatest of things that could ever happen to me.
- I feel very happy and comfortable in my body.
- I am proud of my personality and the way I am.
- I am thankful that I could experience life as a woman.
- I love my life and I enjoy every moment of it.
- My life is fantastic and full of adventures.
- Being a woman, I can achieve whatever I want.
- I have the feminine energy guiding me always.
Want to read more positive affirmation quotes for women?
Positive Affirmations for kids
Childhood is the most beautiful phase of life. It is the time when one simply enjoys life without any worries or fear. It is very important that childhood is lived to the fullest. Here is a list of positive affirmations that could be used by kids to increase positivity.
- This is the best phase of my life.
- I enjoy my life to the max.
- I am always joyful and energetic.
- I am always full of charisma and positive energy.
- I am shaping my life the way I want.
- I am always learning something new with each passing day.
- I am always improving myself by learning from my mistakes.
- I forgive myself for all the mistakes I have done in the past.
- I forgive others for all the bad things they have done to me.
- I always pay attention to the positive side of things.
Positive Affirmations for men
It is very for men to take pride in their manhood and embrace their individuality. Affirmations for positivity can be of great help in this regard.
Here is a list of positive affirmations for men that can be used daily:
- Being a man is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
- I am very thankful for getting the chance to experience life as a man.
- I am very proud of my manhood.
- I thank the universe for the manliness it has blessed me with.
- My life is beautiful and I enjoy every bit of it.
- I understand my responsibilities as a man.
- I am very happy and positive about the way I am as a man.
- I accept myself as a man.
- I see every problem as an opportunity.
- I have great respect for myself as a masculine man.
Read more positive affirmations for men.
Life takes everyone through a lot of ups and downs. One should maintain positivity in times of ups and downs to ensure that he/she can tackle difficult life situations. If one remains positive, no circumstances seem hard enough in life. However, it is not an easy thing to remain positive.
In such cases, positive affirmations may help a lot. They can change your mindset. Here is a list of positive affirmations that you can use.
- I am a positive person.
- Whatever happens, happens for the greater good.
- I am in total acceptance of the way my life is.
- Whatever problems I have in my life is an opportunity for me to grow.
- I am always calm and peaceful even amidst the hardest of situations.
- Joy and blissfulness are a very natural part of my life.
- I am very thankful for every person I have in my life.
- The universe always takes care of me in every possible way.
- I look forward to the positive outcomes of every action.
- I am working towards creating the most beautiful life for me.
Daily positivity affirmations
There’s a popular saying that if the day starts well, it goes well. So, it is very important to give a good start to your day. There are many ways you can do it. But daily affirmations remain one of the easiest and best ways to do that.
It is very important that you choose the best daily affirmations for this purpose. Here is a list of daily affirmations that can help in this regard.
- I am the winner in the game of life.
- This is going to be the best day of my life.
- I am completely satisfied with the people and things that I have in my life.
- I am going to make complete use of every opportunity to grow beyond my limitations.
- I am vibrant in my actions and silent in my mind.
- Peace and happiness is always my constant companion.
- Each and every day is an opportunity for me to explore and learn something new.
- I am completely healthy both physically and mentally.
- I never shy away from hard work.
- I am very thankful to the Universe for gifting me with this precious life.
Want to read more daily words of affirmation?
Positivity Affirmations for anxiety
Anxiety has become a natural part of life. However, it may make life miserable. There are many ways to treat anxiety, including medical treatments.
However, practices such as meditation and affirmations can greatly help you with anxiety. Here is a list of positive affirmations that may help you to deal with anxiety.
- Every problem is temporary.
- I am very happy and blissful.
- Peace and calm are always part of me.
- I am growing beyond my current limitations.
- I have a clear mind and a stable vision in life.
- I am untouched by my circumstances.
- Ups and downs are a very natural part of life.
- The world is a big drama, and I just have to act my part well.
- I have complete control over my thoughts and emotions.
- I always feel good and beautiful.
Want to read more affirmations for anxiety?
Positive Affirmations for work
Work is one of the most important aspects of life. It is work that earns you your living. It also gives you a constant opportunity to grow beyond your current limitations.
So, it is very important that you excel at your workplace. Here is a list of positive affirmations that will greatly enhance the efficiency of your work.
- I am seizing each and every opportunity that’s coming my way.
- I am excelling at my work.
- My colleagues look up to me as their inspiration.
- I am enjoying my work to the fullest.
- I am on my way to achieve great success in my life.
- This is the best job I ever had.
- I have the leadership capabilities to lead others.
- I have quick and efficient decision-making capability.
- I am fully devoted to my work.
- I am leaving no stones unturned to achieve mastery over my skills.
Positive Affirmations for success
Everyone wants success in his or her life. In fact, you might put in a great amount of effort to achieve success in your life.
Positive affirmations can help you to manifest success in your life. Here is a list of positive affirmations that will help you manifest success in your life.
- I am a huge success in my life.
- Other people look up to me as their icon.
- I am equipped with all the necessary skills to achieve success.
- I make the right decisions at the right time.
- I am completely satisfied with my efforts towards success.
- I have defined success on my own terms.
Positive Affirmations for teens
The teenage years are a wonderful period of life. We can craft a beautiful life ahead during the teenage years. It is also equally important to enjoy your teenage years because you will experience many things for the first time during your teenage years.
Here is a list of positive affirmations that teenagers can use to bring positivity to their life.
- This is the best phase of my life and I am living it to the fullest.
- I am the creator of my life and I am creating a beautiful life for me.
- I have a bright and fulfilling future ahead of me.
- I am flowing with joy and ecstasy.
- My life experience is very positive and beautiful.
- My friends always look up to me as their inspiration.
- I am full of gratitude for everyone and everything I have in my life.
- I am open to any new experience in my life.
- I feel happy to live the best teenage years ever.
- I am totally fit and healthy both physically and mentally.
Questions and answers about positive affirmations
Here you find other common questions and answers about positive affirmations.
Does listening to positive affirmations work while sleeping?
Yes,these are called subliminal affirmations. You can listen to positive affirmations during your sleep. These types of positive affirmations work in their own special way. However, positive affirmations work the best when you actively use them.
Do Positive Affirmations work?
Yes, they do work. Although, you need not believe that they work when you use positive affirmations.
How to write positive affirmations?
Writing positive affirmations is very simple. Just identity the area in your life you want to improve. Then write a positive statement aka a positive affirmation for your problem. That’s it, just make sure you are able to relate to your written affirmation.
How to say Affirmations for positivity?
You can either say positive affirmations, or you can repeat them in your mind. Believe in each affirmation you say or repeat in your mind to get the best effect.
How to use Affirmations for positivity?
Using Positive Affirmations is very easy. You just need to select your favorite affirmations that you can relate to. You need to repeat them in your mind for a fixed amount of time every day. Generally, mornings are considered to be the best time for this purpose.
Why are positive affirmations important?
We live in a world with a lot of negativity. Staying positive is very important for your physical and mental well-being. That’s where positive affirmations come into play. They can help you to remain positive even when everything is going wrong.
Why do positive affirmations work?
Positive Affirmations influence your subconscious mind. Generally, it is always influenced by your surroundings and situations. There is even scientific proof that positive affirmations are effective.
Why positive affirmations don’t work?
The efficiency of Positive Affirmations varies from person to person. It may not work the same for everyone who practices them. One major factor is your belief in affirmations. The stronger your belief, the higher change your affirmation works.
Does listening to Affirmations for positive thinking work?
Listening to affirmations can be effective to some extent. However, these are not as powerful as repeating Positive Daily Affirmations in your mind.