There’s no doubting the fact that affirmations have a way of helping us move closer to our goals in life. If you have been looking for some help and direction in your relationship, be sure to read this post to the end, as we uncover some powerful affirmative statements to help put you on the right track. Relationships are often full of ups and downs and having the right words to hold on to at trying times can be a real life-saver.
What are relationship Affirmations?
Relationship affirmations are positive statements that help dispel limiting and negative thoughts about your relationships. Believe it or not, whether you are already in a relationship or about to go into a promising one, challenges are bound to spring up at some point. This is the point where you need to have some mental resilience and determination to overcome the obstacles, and relationship affirmations can help you achieve that.
When you say the right relationship affirmations repeatedly, you recondition your mind to stay positive and determined to achieve positive outcomes even when you are going through tough times.
Why are affirmations important in a relationship?
Making any relationship work has a lot to do with your mindset and one of the best ways to prepare and train your mindset is by using relationship affirmations. Affirmations can help you visualize positive outcomes in your relationship and also keep you focused while trying to achieve those outcomes.
Relationship affirmations can help you nurture a positive mindset to help move your relationship to the next level.
How can affirmation fix a relationship?
Affirmations work with your belief system; they help to strengthen your determination and prepare you to manifest your heart’s desires. Affirmations can help fix your relationship by:
- Helping you to raise your self-esteem
- Helping you to show more gratitude for the blessings in your relationship
- Reconditioning and strengthening your mindset
- Helping you become a better person
- Helping you keep your eyes on your dreams and goals
Do affirmations work for relationships?
Affirmations are effective when you say them repeatedly without any iota of doubt in your heart. One of the reasons why affirmations may not work for you is if you keep using them the wrong way.
First, you want to choose the right affirmations for your specific situation, and then you also want to find a suitable time to say these affirmations aloud every day. That way, you are likely to make the most of affirmations and use them as a tool for positive change in your relationship.
How to write affirmations for relationships
Writing affirmations for relationships is not as complicated as you may think. If you are looking for the right way to write relationship affirmations, here are some steps you can follow:
- Observe where you are in your relationship right now
- Visualize the outcomes you want in your relationship in the foreseeable future
- Carefully choose affirmative statements that align with the outcomes you desire
- Write your affirmations in a book and keep it in a safe place where it is easily accessible
10 positive relationship affirmations
Here are 10 powerful positive affirmations to improve your relationship and take it to the next level:
- I am giving all the love, passion, and commitment I need to improve my relationship.
- I am grateful for all the good vibes and happiness that abound in my relationship.
- I am always happy to provide all the love and support my partner needs as we grow together.
- I am happy that my partner and I are always making the most of the beautiful moments we share daily.
- I appreciate all the inputs and sacrifices that my partner makes toward improving our relationship.
- I appreciate the fact that my partner and I accept our flaws and are ready to improve on our strengths.
- I always maintain all my original attributes and personalities when I’m with my partner.
- My partner is always watching my back and making sure I’m safe and secure at all times.
- My partner and I never pass on the opportunities to add new sparks to our relationships.
- I share all my secrets with my partner, knowing that all of my information is safe.
Female-led relationship affirmations
Use these female-led affirmations to light up your relationship:
- I feel absolutely safe and loved whenever I get to spend quality time with my man.
- I am confident that all the love and commitment I show toward my man will be worth it.
- I am offering my man all the resources and help he needs to become a better version of himself.
- I am excellent at initiating and sustaining meaningful conversations to move my relationship forward.
- I am getting as much love, attention, and care as I give to my man and relationship.
- The good times I share with my man far outweigh the gloomy days and trying times.
- I am happy and grateful for all the sacrifices my man makes to sustain and strengthen our relationship.
- I am glad that all my wishes and those of my man are all coming true.
- If I could go back in time and make the decision to love again, I would choose him again.
- My man and I have what it takes to pull through challenges and difficult times.
Affirmations to improve relationships
Here are some affirmations to spice up your relationship:
- I open my mind and heart to receive more love and care in my relationship.
- My heart is prepared and open to receiving more love and attention from my partner.
- The more love I give to my partner and relationship, the more love I get in return.
- I am grateful that the universe is dispelling all the negative vibes in my relationship.
- I am more confident and hopeful that the current challenges in my relationship are coming to an end.
- I am making all the changes and adjustments I need to make my relationship work.
- I am making room for overwhelming love and bliss in my relationship with my partner.
- My relationship is amazing and a worthy standard for many other relationships out there.
- I am grateful to the universe for spearheading the course of my relationship to a safe harbor.
- The more love I shower on my partner, the more love I get in return.
Relationship affirmations for a specific person
If you are in search of relationship affirmations for one special person in your life, here are some good examples:
- We struck an impeccable connection from the first day we met and we keep waxing strong.
- I am loving every moment we share and the deep chemistry building up between us.
- I am eternally grateful to the universe for making it possible for me to call “X” my own.
- I am glad and blessed that “X” has as much love for me as I for her.
- I am so glad that “X” and I share an unbreakable bond and connection.
- I have searched far and wide; all I can say is that there is no better version of you.
- We keep breaking new ground in our relationship and setting new milestones.
- Our love is as durable as fine wine; it gets better and stronger with time.
- When I look into your eyes, I see a bright future with you and me exploring the world.
- I know my true love and better half is somewhere out there waiting to melt into my arms.
Relationship manifestation affirmations
Here are some relationship manifestation affirmations to manifest the love of your life:
- I am grateful to the universe because I’m about to cross paths with the love of my life.
- I am about to meet my soul mate and all my emotional needs and wants are about to be met.
- My next relationship is going to be the most blissful and the most adventurous yet.
- I say no to toxic relationships and associations that have nothing to add to my personal development.
- Very soon, I will meet a partner who will bring nothing but joy and happiness into my life.
- I am grateful to the universe because I’m about to be happier than I have ever been.
- I know I am on the path where I will attract the perfect partner that will fill the void in my life.
- The next relationship I will go into will be the catalyst that helps me fulfill my full potential.
- Very soon, I will bump into someone who will cherish and love me for who I am.
- Every move I make and every step I take henceforth will move me closer to meeting my soul mate.
Affirmations for family relationships
Here are some affirmations to help strengthen family ties:
- I am extremely lucky to be a part of a great family as my backup and support system.
- I am so blessed and privileged to have a supporting family that is always there for me.
- Every member of my family is in a sound and perfect state of health.
- Every member of my family is unique in their respective ways, and we all stand for one another.
- East, west, north, or south, wherever I go, family is always the first thing on my mind.
- I always make all the sacrifices I need to bring smiles to the faces of my family members.
- I am extremely grateful to the universe for giving me a family to call my own.
- I will always love the fact my family has so much unity borne out of diversity.
- I am forever thankful that my family sees and accepts me for who I am.
- The bliss, unity, and joy in my family are standards for other families to look up to.
Affirmations for a healthy relationship
Need to nurture and maintain a healthy relationship? Try these:
- I am grateful to the universe because my relationship is full of bliss and good vibes.
- My relationship is a source of comfort and peace of mind even when I am going through rough patches.
- I am thankful that my relationship is thriving and in the best shape that it can ever be.
- My partner and I are made for each other, as we complement each other’s inadequacies.
- My partner is an embodiment of every trait and quality I have ever wished for in a relationship.
- My relationship is an extremely satisfying one because my partner makes me smile always.
- I am grateful to the universe for sending happiness and peace of mind into my relationship.
- My partner and I are having the best time of our lives because we have mutual respect.
- Sharing love and positive vibes in my relationship come naturally to me and my partner.
- I deserve nothing less than a happy and healthy relationship all the days of my life.
Affirmations for healing relationships
Here are some affirmations to help pull through rough patches in your relationship:
- My happiness is non-negotiable and it is completely independent of anyone in my life.
- I am fearfully wonderfully made regardless of what people or anyone in my life thinks or says.
- I refuse to let the inadequacies or stupidity of someone else affect the way I carry myself.
- I am picking up the stones life throws at me right now and building a beautiful castle with them.
- I am emotionally strong and capable of rising above any disappointments and failures.
- I understand that life is in phases and change is always constant at every stage in life.
- I am at peace with myself and everyone around me despite all I have been through lately.
- I understand that my last relationship didn’t work out because someone better is waiting for me.
- I take daily inspiration and encouragement from all the beautiful gifts of nature and the gift of life.
- I give up and move on from all the stuff that is well out of my control.
Positive affirmations for relationship insecurity
If there are feelings of insecurity in your relationship, here are some helpful affirmations for you:
- I am super confident in my abilities and require no validation from anyone in my life.
- I am an emotional powerhouse and will never allow any of the challenges in my relationship to get to me.
- I am grateful to the universe for empowering me to love and cherish every bit of myself.
- I love the fact that I am only human and never perfect, which means I can make mistakes.
- No matter what comes my way, I will never allow doubts to becloud my optimism and faith.
- I am content and satisfied with everything that comes my way in my relationship.
- No matter the challenges that come my way, I will never stop until I become the best version of myself.
- I forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made because I know “perfection” only exists in the dictionary.
- I am grateful to the universe because I have all it takes to set relationship goals and achieve them.
- I feel absolutely confident and comfortable with all my inputs and contributions to my relationship.
Affirmations for letting go of a relationship
If you feel the time has come to let go and start afresh, here are some helpful affirmations you can use:
- I am now prepared to move into the next phase of my life and I know it will be better than the former.
- I am taking all the positives from this relationship and leaving all the negatives as I move on with my life.
- I understand that this relationship can’t continue because I need to attain higher heights and reach for bigger goals.
- I already have my eyes set on the possibilities of forming new and better relationships in the near future.
- I understand that my past relationships have strengthened me and made me a better version of myself.
- I am willing and ready to walk away from my current relationship because I know I deserve better.
- I understand that I have become a new person and I am ready to forge ahead and start new relationships.
- I understand perfectly that the darkest hour is usually before dawn, so I know there are better days ahead.
- I understand that this relationship has already ended; I am only confirming what I believe is obvious.
- I have no problem letting go of my past and all the people in it, as I brace up for a new phase in my life.