Are you or someone you know pregnant or trying to become pregnant? This comprehensive list of positive pregnancy affirmations will bring you back into a place of love and wholeness when you experience different physical, mental, and spiritual changes associated with pregnancy. In this article you find 100 affirmations for pregnancy.
Why use pregnancy affirmations?
- Affirmations for pregnancy empower you throughout your entire pregnancy
- Calm stress and anxiety when you feel overwhelmed or nervous.
- Build the habit of always thinking positively.
- Increase your confidence and uplift your mood.
- When you feel your best, your baby is much healthier.
Do pregnancy affirmations work?
Saying positive daily pregnancy affirmations and mantras absolutely work. Science has finally caught up with the ancient gurus and thought leaders of the past, and they have found that our brains can build new positive neurons until we are in our 80s, 90s, and beyond.
When you repeatedly say positive phrases to yourself, you’re priming your mind to automatically be more optimistic. And who doesn’t need a bit more of that in their lives?
Having a backup of positive phrases, declarations and pregnancy affirmations will help you reframe any negativity you are dealing with and alchemize it into something beautiful. Ultimately, every inconvenience is worth it when you first gaze upon your precious baby.
How do you write affirmations to get pregnant?
- Write your affirmations for pregnancy in the present or past tense. Your brain cannot distinguish between a visualization and an actual event. As you continue to say these pregnancy affirmations, proof of this new reality will manifest for you.
- Start your pregnancy affirmations with phrases like, I am so happy and/or grateful now that ( I have, etc. ___ ).
- Note that affirmations for pregnancy should always be stated in a positive frame. Instead of saying, I am not going to have a difficult pregnancy, you can try; my pregnancy is uncomplicated.
- Take your pregnancy affirmations up a notch by adding specific details about what you’d like to manifest.
- Lastly, focus on using words that trigger positive emotions and bring you into a state of gratitude for the blessings to come.
10 manifesting pregnancy affirmations
As the conscious creator of your life, you have the power to manifest anything, including fostering new life in this world. Here are some of the best pregnancy affirmations to manifest pregnancy.
- I am fully ready, willing, and able to be a mother
- Both my partner and I are very fertile.
- My body has been preparing for this exact moment for many years.
- My body is eager to become pregnant and does so with ease.
- My partner and I are both overjoyed with the news of my pregnancy.
- I know the universe is calling in my soulmate child right now.
- My womb is ready to give birth to a new life.
- I am pregnant and can’t wait to share it with my family!
- I was born to be a mother and easily step into this new role.
- I am happy and grateful now that I am pregnant with a healthy baby!
10 gratitude pregnancy affirmations
The power of positive words comes from the feeling we get when we say them. These affirmations for pregnancy will bring you into a state of gratitude within seconds!
- I am happy now that I am surrounded by conscious and loving people to raise my baby around.
- I am so lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy.
- I feel so loved and supported by everyone in my life during this time.
- I’ve created a beautiful life for myself and am delighted that my baby will benefit from it.
- I am so thankful that I get to have a baby and spend as much time with them as I want.
- I am so grateful that God gave me the gift of motherhood.
- I appreciate my body for accepting my new baby and nurturing them daily.
- I am delighted that my partner and I are in the proper position to start our family right now.
- I am thankful that I live in the best time to have a baby.
- Isn’t it wonderful that I am carrying a child who will grow up to do amazing things?
10 positive affirmations for early pregnancy
Start your pregnancy with a bang ( no pun intended ) and plant the seeds of positivity in you and your new bundle of joy. Here is a list of pregnancy affirmations you can say during the first few months of your pregnancy.
- I am blessed to have a healthy baby growing inside of me.
- This is the exact time to be having a baby, my life is going well, and I am ready to share that with my baby.
- I am ready to embrace motherhood and happily flaunt my changing body.
- I only experience the best effects of pregnancy, including glowing skin and faster hair and nail growth.
- My spiritual guides are with me every step of the way; they support me as my baby matures.
- I release any beliefs about what pregnancy should be like. I create my own narrative and choose one that best suits my lifestyle.
- I align with mother earth and embody the energy I need to become the best parent I can be.
- I am growing and evolving every day to show up as my best for my baby.
- I give from my overflow because I do things that fill up my cup daily and nourish my soul.
- I feel secure being pregnant because everyone around me takes care of me well.
10 healthy pregnancy affirmations
While pregnant, you will experience new things you may not have when you weren’t. Maintain and improve your health with these affirmations for pregnancy.
- My body is more vital than I think, and I can handle any changes I go through during and after this pregnancy
- Working out is safe and healthy while pregnant, and I do light activities that make me feel good every day.
- I absolutely believe that my body works day and night to keep my baby and me healthy.
- My baby will be born safely and at the perfect time and place.
- I nourish my body and my baby with healthy and delicious foods that I enjoy eating.
- Every moment my body is defending my baby and me from harm.
- I let go of the need for control; I trust that I am being managed perfectly by the universe.
- I am staying fit enough to live my life with the same comfort as before pregnancy.
- I deserve to rest and relax during and after my pregnancy, and I do so unapologetically.
- I allow myself to express whatever emotions I am feeling because I know that is best for my mental and physical health.
10 positive pregnancy affirmations
Maintain an attitude of gratitude during your entire pregnancy. These are a list of pregnancy affirmations to keep you feeling your best from trimesters 1 – 3.
- I am in complete control of my emotions and remain triggerless.
- Pregnancy looks good on me. I feel better than ever!
- I am so proud of myself for being courageous enough to embrace change.
- My entire pregnancy is a breeze. I choose to enjoy every moment of the process.
- I am worthy of everything I desire, including a pregnancy full of bliss.
- My skin looks more vibrant and healthy than ever before; my glow radiates through me.
- I am staying cool, calm, and collected throughout my pregnancy.
- I cherish every second of my pregnancy and experience it with enthusiasm.
- I feel at peace and exude goddess energy in every moment.
- I am the director of my story, and It is unfolding just as I want.
10 positive affirmations for pregnancy after miscarriage
If you have experienced a miscarriage, you’re not alone. It is essential to take your mental health as a top priority after this time and choose not to identify with negative thoughts. These pregnancy affirmations were created to ease self-doubt and anxiety after miscarriage.
- I am enough and know that my body is doing its best.
- I give all my worries, doubts, and fears to God and release emotions that no longer serve me.
- I know that I will be blessed with a smooth pregnancy when the time is right.
- I decide on my future and choose to move forward with the same amount of optimism and positivity about the next chapter of my life.
- I am meant to become a mother and will do so when my body is ready again.
- I am grateful for my body and its ability to create new life at the best time for all involved.
- I forgive myself and my body for being imperfect.
- My body is capable of supporting a baby and me.
- I am worthy of a healthy baby and a beautiful family, even if I don’t feel like it.
- I allow myself to grieve and fully acknowledge my emotions during this time.
10 law of attraction pregnancy affirmations
The feeling really is the secret! Here are some of the best affirmations for pregnancy to attract positive events in your life while you are pregnant and after!
- I entirely receive all the abundance and prosperity currently heading toward me.
- The partner of my dreams is looking for me now and wants to start a family immediately.
- I am already living a beautifully harmonious life with my baby.
- My high vibe tribe of expecting mothers are already welcoming me into their arms.
- I am in unity with the universe and allow more flow into my life.
- I am a magnet for all things good in the universe during this magical time.
- I attract the most positive and synchronistic events in my life.
- I continuously receive gifts, money, and delightful surprises for my baby and me.
- My friends and I are having our babies simultaneously, and now our children will grow up together!
- It is usual for me to receive my desires nearly immediately after I ask.
10 daily pregnancy affirmations
As the weeks turn into months, staying present in the moment is essential. Here are some phrases to affirm throughout your pregnancy that will keep your moods high as you watch your baby grow.
- I honor my body and embrace the natural unfolding as my baby grows bigger, stronger, and healthier every day!
- I welcome this baby into my life with an open heart and arms.
- The people in my life understand that I am going through changes and respect me because of it.
- I am comfortable embracing the transformation into parenthood.
- I only invite the most uplifting energy into my life at this moment so that my baby and I can thrive!
- My baby and I are protected daily by my ancestors who came before me.
- I am already an incredible mother and look forward to showering my baby with all my love and affection.
- I now encompass my physical, spiritual and emotional body with the highest quality of love and light.
- I feel so empowered that I can carry this baby.
- I love being pregnant and feel all my senses heighten as I experience more pleasure in the little moments.
10 pregnancy affirmations to say to a baby
Feeling the connection between you and your baby starts well before birth. Give yourself a head start by saying these positive phrases.
- I am so grateful that I was chosen to be your mom.
- I am giving you the life I’ve always dreamed of as a child.
- I love you and will always be there for you, no matter what.
- I know you were sent to me by God, and you are already perfect.
- I already feel so connected with you; I know we will have a great relationship
- You are wanted, and I welcome you into my life.
- The best things in life take time, and I know you are worth the wait.
- You will grow up to change the world, and I am already proud of you!
- Your soul is pure and perfectly made to grow up in my care.
- I am so grateful that I was chosen to be your mom.
10 pregnancy affirmations for anxiety
Feeling overwhelmed or just need to pick me up? These will bring you back into a state of alignment.
- Birthing is a natural process, and I am already a pro at it.
- My baby is developing perfectly and is being born normal and healthy.
- I am surrounded by knowledgeable and wise people who can help me quickly deliver my baby.
- My labor will be quick and painless; I was made to do this!
- I am entirely capable of delivering my baby, and I will do exactly what I am supposed to when the time comes.
- My baby and I are in divine hands.
- I am stress-free and allow others to handle any inconveniences during my pregnancy.
- My milk supply is already entire and functioning just as it should.
- My baby will love me just as much as I love ( him/her)
- I trust my intuition and know I am always guided to the right people, places, and events to have a successful pregnancy and delivery.
Conclusion on pregnancy affirmations
I hope this list of pregnancy affirmations is helpful for your journey into motherhood. One of the greatest pleasures of being a woman is our ability to birth new creations (especially babies) into this world. As expected, this comes with its own set of new challenges along the way.
Instead, you are experienced or a new mom; rest assured each journey is unique and takes a different turn. Take which affirmations resonate with you, and disregard or modify the rest! This is your pregnancy, and you have the power to make it the best 9 months of your life yet!