The human mind works in a very mysterious way. We often believe that we develop a personality or a trait as we grow up, but that is not exactly true. Our mental development does not start when we grow up. In fact, it begins to develop when we are kids.
Our learning begins when we are only kids. If kids are put on the right path, they would certainly be able to transform themselves into successful and positive people. Positive affirmations are a powerful tool that can help people of all ages gain a positive and healthy perspective towards their lives and themselves. People have turned their lives around completely with the help of positive affirmations.
If positive affirmations are used at a very young age, many people could avoid the unhappening situations in life and would be able to control their beliefs from the very beginning. People would start to see their worth, and it would be harder to tear them down.
To see your child become a successful and nice human being, you must have them use positive affirmations and take full advantage of their positive energy that is surrounded them.
What Are Positive Affirmations For Kids?
We all know that positive thinking is a powerful tool. Whether it is a grownup, an adult, or a kid, the benefits of having a positive mind with a positive attitude can totally work in the long run. There are even some great tactics that can be really helpful in achieving a positive mindset, just like saying affirmations.
Positive affirmations are not only the best method for adults to bring a healthy change in their life. Positive affirmations can also help kids to gain a positive attitude and perspective towards life. By saying positive affirmations daily, kids can cultivate their confidence along with a positive image.
Positive affirmations are also an incredible tool for the kids to help them cope with their emotions like sadness, fear, or when they feel overwhelmed and even with anxiety when your kid use positive affirmations for anxiety. They can learn their strengths and abilities only by saying positive affirmations daily.
Some positive affirmations may include:
- I like myself.
- My brain is powerful.
- My parents love me.
- I am beautiful and smart.
- I am never alone.
Why Are There Positive Affirmations For Kids?
How to Use Positive Affirmations for Kids?
It is comparatively easier for adults to use their positive affirmation by following the proper steps. However, when it comes to kids, it is not exactly the same situation. All an adult has to do is to take deep breaths, look in the mirror, and say their affirmations in a loud voice to make it work for them.
Whereas kids are concerned, they cannot certainly wake up daily, stand in front of the mirror, take deep breaths and begin saying their affirmations. There are various ways a child can use positive affirmations to give his or her personality a boost.
The first method is that you can say the positive affirmations in front of them and have them repeat them with you so that they would know their worth. The second technique is to have them listen to their affirmations daily to give their personality a boost.
As soon as the children began to think positively, they are filled with a different kind of energy. They will begin believing in themselves and would further work towards their individual potential.
Daily Affirmations for Kids
The daily affirmations for kids might be a little different than the adults, but they are surely very powerful in building their confidence and self-esteem. Here are some daily affirmations that your child can say,
- I truly believe in myself, and that is all that matters to me.
- I am going to have a good day no matter what.
- Everyone likes me, and I feel the same way about them.
- I am going to be a successful person in my life and make my dreams come true.
- I am not afraid of problems, and I am smart enough to solve them.
- I am not going to give up on myself or anything else in my life.
- I am improving every day and becoming a better and better person.
- I am going to be kind to everyone in my house, school, street, and everywhere else.
- I have unique qualities that make me worthy of living and gaining success.
- I have everything I need in my life to stay happy and grateful.
Morning Affirmations for Kids
Have your kids listen or say their affirmations in the morning as well to begin their day with positivity. It will help them gather the positive energy around them that could make up their day.
Some of the morning affirmations may include,
- Today is going to be a great day for me.
- I am very well prepared to learn new things today.
- People around me love me, and I am going to share my love with them.
- My parents love me so much, and I love them a lot.
- I am going to make good and healthy choices today for myself.
- I am capable of learning and adapting to new and positive things.
- I have the ability to get through any difficulty and problem.
- I am not going to tolerate someone’s bad behavior towards me.
- I am going to stand up for myself in a healthy and positive way.
- Today I am going to walk through my fears and live a fear-free life.
I Am Affirmations for Kids
Affirmations have a unique way of boosting confidence in kids. Although it is important that their affirmation must begin with ‘I am.’ Here are some positive affirmations for your kids that can help them gain belief in themselves and boost their self-confidence,
- I am a relaxed and calm person with a soft attitude.
- I am an open-minded person who is ready to adapt and learn every day.
- I am going to push through my fears and boundaries to achieve my goals.
- I am going to make myself and my parents proud of the person I am becoming.
- I am going to love and show care to every person around me.
- I am an affectionate person with a soft heart.
- I am going to make myself and other people around me happy.
- I am capable of doing hard work and achieve my goals in life.
- I am a strong and determined person who can do anything and win any race.
- I am improving my learning and getting good at my studies every day.
Confidence Positive Affirmations for Kids
- My parents love me for the person I am.
- I am trying every day to become a good and successful person.
- I am capable of making good friends for myself.
- I am going to learn hard and gain good grades in school.
- I am a good-looking person with a kind heart and soft nature.
- I am a good listener, and I listen to every positive advice people give me.
- I am going to study hard, work hard and become a very successful person in life.
- I am a creative person, and I am capable of doing things uniquely.
- I am different than others, but I can do what everyone else can do and make myself proud.
- I have the courage, confidence, and self-respect to make the right decisions in my life.
Positive Affirmations for Kids
Want you kids to have a positive mindset to lead their life? Here are some amazing positive affirmations that work to help with the cause:
- My knowledge and learning are getting better and better every single day.
- I have the ability to overcome all the challenges I face at school, studies, at home, with friends, and in my life.
- I am practicing thing that is helpful for me to grow my skills and knowledge.
- I have got everything it takes to become a good and successful person.
- It is completely alright not to be good at everything and be good in only a few things.
- I have unique gifts that improve my worth as a person and help me contribute to my community.
- I have been put in this world for some reason, so my life has an extraordinary purpose.
- My life is different than others, but it is very much worthy of love, care and affection.
- It is alright not to be perfect at everything I do.
- I do not have to good at everything I do to make myself worthy; I am valuable within and without.
Affirmations for Kids on Patience
- I accept the fact that some things take a longer time than other things to happen.
- I am a calm and patient person who waits for things to happen in their natural course of time.
- I am in total control over my patience, and I am going to keep myself calm in every situation.
- I am going to be very patient with everything and not going to insist on my parents about any particular thing.
- I am not going to rush into things and take my time to think and process the thought.
- I am going to be very patient in understanding the mechanism of things before making a particular decision.
- I am going to be very patient and trust my parents will make the right and healthy decision for me.
- I am a very patient person who trusts that Universe will bring all good things at the right time.
- I am going to stay calm and patient and let the Universe takes its course to bring good things to my life.
- I will allow patience to come quickly to me and make me a calm person.
I Can Do Hard Things Mindful Affirmations for Kids
If you want your kid to be brave and take chances in their life, then the affirmations listed below can help you have them try on hard things in their life with utter confidence.
- I can build up the courage to forgive people who hurt or disregard me.
- I can develop the strength to go through the hurdles that come along my way.
- I can try to boost up my spirit and live the moment as it is.
- I can improve my way of treating people and make myself kinder and humble.
- I can make new certain and sound propensities for myself and reach my goals.
- I can choose my own path to walk on and achieve my targets and wishes.
- I can improve myself with time and give myself more credit.
- I can decide to carry satisfaction and happiness to individuals around me.
- I can do whatever I feel like without worrying about what others might think.
- I can honor my emotions by listening to what I feel at that moment.
Elementary Student Affirmations for Kids
- I feel like my mistakes always help me learn and be better.
- If I want to, there is nothing in this world I cannot do.
- I am kind and friendly; that’s why people around me enjoy my company.
- I am a warm-hearted person, and I always try to help everyone as much as I can.
- I feel lucky that my parents and friends all love me for who I am.
- I don’t need anyone to make me happy, and I can make myself happy.
- I am confident and brave, and I can get myself through anything.
- No matter if people say I cannot do it, I know I can.
- My inner positivity gives a positive and relaxed vibe to others.
- I am as kind to others as I am to myself.
Middle School Student Positive Affirmations for Kids
Middle school life can be really confusing for many children. Positive affirmations are no doubt the best way to help them gain confidence and have them believe in themselves. You can take help from the affirmations listed below.
- I always try to treat others with the same respect and dignity I want myself to be treated with.
- I try to absorb good habits and attitudes from my friends as much as I can.
- I am generous and kind towards everyone because I respect them.
- I am a good listener, and I try to solve other’s problems as much as possible.
- I always try to clearly express my emotions to others so they could respect them.
- I always try to let go of the negativity and find positive vibes in everyone and everything.
- I try to make the most of my day by learning and adapting good things.
- I am confident, and I believe in myself no matter what others say.
- I feel like I have a voice, and it is my responsibility to deliver kindness and positivity to others.
- Once I set my mind on something, there’s nothing that can stop me from achieving it.
Positive Affirmations for My Son
It is a very productive thought to think about your son and be determined to have him grow into a positive human being. Here are some affirmations that can help you with your task,
- There is no replacement for me on this planet, and no one can fill out my place for others.
- I have the ability to do hard things and become successful in them.
- I chose positive thinking for myself so that I can grow out to become a positive and good person.
- My feelings always matter, and my parents make sure I am heard.
- I am able to achieve anything and push myself to make things happen, according to me.
- I am trying to be more kind and respectful towards other people.
- I always make sure that people around me feel valued and respected.
- I can make a bad day into a more positive and creative one by just relaxing and calming myself.
- I don’t keep myself indulged in the past and try to move forward by forgiving others.
- I always try to appreciate other people’s feelings by keeping myself in their shoes.
COVID Affirmations for Kids
It is important that your child remain confident that he or she will survive during this pandemic. In order to make sure that they remain positive all this time, here are some COVID affirmations you can tell your kids or have them say all the time,
- I am going to keep myself protected from COVID and not let it harm me.
- I will wash my hands from time to time, wear masks and gloves when going out and keep a six-foot distance from others.
- I will also have to take care of my diet and health.
- I should eat fruits, vegetables, and healthy food to boost up my immunity.
- I should avoid cold beverages and ice-creams as it can make me sick.
- I will try to avoid people who are already infected with COVID to protect myself from catching it.
- My body is strong and capable of fighting off this disease.
- I can keep myself buried in other things to keep my mind distracted from negative thoughts related to this pandemic.
- I have the back support of my friends and family, and we will get through this tough time together.
- This pandemic is not something I can control, so I should not stress over it.
Positive Affirmations for Babies
Even though babies are unable to talk or understand anything, but there are some things that get imprinted on their minds when they hear it during infancy. Saying positive affirmations in front of them can help them become a person with great confidence and self-esteem.
Here are some examples of positive affirmations for babies,
- My baby is safe, loved, and well-protected by his parents.
- My baby is aware of how much I love and adore him and what he means to me.
- My heart always knows what my baby wants or feels or needs.
- My baby is healthy and growing fast with every second.
- My baby is valued and cherished by all his family members, and he is the apple of our eyes.
- My baby deserves all the happiness, love, prosperity, and treasures of this world.
- He is, without a doubt, the most gorgeous and beautiful baby on this planet.
- My baby is worthy of all the good things life has to offer.
- He is the light of my life and the center of my Universe.
- You encourage me to keep learning new things with and for you every day.