Daily Affirmations are positive statements. If you want to know how daily affirmations work, how to use them and also read 100 daily affirmations, then simply read this article.
In this article, you will learn everything about Daily Affirmations. So, let’s get started.
What Are Daily Affirmations?
Daily affirmations are affirmations that you can use on a daily basis. Affirmations are short and simple positive statements that have the power to transform your life. What you feel, think, or do is guided by your unconscious mind. Your unconscious mind is always influenced by your surroundings and situations.
You have no direct control over your unconscious. When you use Daily Affirmations, you can influence your unconscious the way you want to get what you desire.
Why Use Daily Affirmations?
Using daily affirmations can have multiple benefits in your life. Affirmations have the power to transform your life. However, daily affirmations are no miracles because you need to practice them every day to get benefits. Some of the benefits of using Daily Affirmations are:
- They directly influence your unconscious and has the power to change the way you think, feel, and act.
- Daily Affirmations can really help you when you feel mental distress. In most cases, the reason for your mental distress is your own thought process. If you can change the way you think, you will be in a very positive state of mind.
- Research has found that daily affirmations help you maintain a very positive self-view.
- Daily affirmations fill your life with positivity and hope.
- Daily affirmations can give you increased clarity of vision. You may see and feel things that you never noticed.
- You will be less affected and influenced by your surroundings.
- Studies have found that Daily Affirmations can greatly enhance the efficiency of your work by improving your problem-solving abilities..
How To Do Daily Affirmations?
Now it’s time for you to understand how you can use Daily Affirmations in your daily life. The very first step is to select an affirmation based on what you want to manifest. You can choose from a wide array of Daily Affirmations on this page or write your own. More on than later in the article. The next steps you need to follow are:
- Take 3 deep breaths. Let each breath be inhaled and exhaled fully.
- Stand before a mirror and look into your eyes. If it comes naturally, then smile.
- Repeat the list of Daily Affirmations you have prepared for yourself. You should do it slowly and very clearly.
- Try to absorb every word you say. Believe in those words so that it is not mere repetition.
- Say every daily affirmation 4-5 times. Then take 3 more deep breaths again.
If you follow these 5 steps, you can use affirmations in your daily life. Now, let’s learn how you can write Daily Affirmations on your own.
How To Write Daily Affirmations?
The best I am affirmations for every day are those written by you. Because no other words can impact you as much as your own words. It’s best if you can write your affirmations yourself.
Just follow these simple steps to write your own Daily Affirmations.
- First, decide what you want to manifest in your life.
- Identify the areas in your life you want to improve.
- Write a list of positive affirmations that are opposite of your weaknesses.
- Try to include only positive words in your affirmation.
- Try to start affirmations with ‘I’ or ‘Me’.
- Daily Affirmations should always be written in the present tense.
- The most important thing is that you are able to relate to your Daily Affirmations.
Positive Daily Affirmations
As we have previously discussed, daily affirmations have a phenomenal power to transform your life. Here is a list of positive Daily Affirmations that you can use:
- I am feeling very powerful and alive.
- My thought process is very powerful and positive.
- My life is full of Positive people around me.
- I am very thankful for having such a beautiful life.
- I cherish each and every experience of my life.
- I am very calm and peaceful inside and vibrant on the outside.
- I keep trying to improve myself each day.
- I have the power to achieve whatever I want in my life.
- Life has been very kind and loving towards me.
- I am at the peak of my health both mentally and physically.
Powerful Daily Affirmations
Here is a list of powerful Daily Affirmations that you can use:
- I am fearless to do whatever I want.
- I am always guided by the universe in whatever I do.
- I see failure as a ground for higher success.
- I can become whatever I want in my life.
- I have the necessary knowledge to make the right decisions in my life.
- I am constantly improving with each passing day.
- I am powerful in my spirit and positive in my mind.
- I am blessed to have the people I admire in my life.
- I welcome all the positivity and vibrancy in my life.
- I am the creator of my life.
Daily Affirmations For Women
If you are a woman you should cherish your femininity. Here is a list of Daily Affirmations for women that you can use every day:
- Being a woman is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
- I cherish being a powerful woman.
- I am proud of my womanhood and my contributions to society.
- I am very thankful to the universe for giving me the opportunity to experience life as a woman.
- I respect my feminine energy.
- I accept my body the way it is and I feel comfortable in it.
- I play the part of a mother/wife/sister/daughter wonderfully.
- The universe has always been kind and loving towards me.
- My life is blessed and I am flowing with joy.
- I fill my heart with love and compassion for every living being.
Daily Affirmations For Kids
The beauty of Daily Affirmations is that they can be used by anyone. Daily affirmations can even be beneficial for kids. Kids can use Daily Affirmations to increase vibrancy in their life. Here is a list of daily affirmations for kids:
- I am living an amazing life.
- I have everything I want in my life.
- I always try to help others whenever needed.
- I possess all the qualities of a leader.
- My life is vibrating with joy and happiness.
- I am full of energy to do anything I want.
- I forgive myself for the mistakes I committed.
- I am proud of the way I am.
- I always try to learn something from every experience.
- This is the best phase of my life and I am enjoying it fully.
Daily Affirmations For Men
Just like women, men should also cherish their manhood. Men play a great role in the formation of society. Here is a list of daily affirmations for men:
- I am engaged in constantly improving my life with each and every movement.
- I am in complete control of my mind and emotions.
- I understand the responsibility of a man.
- I am proud of my manhood and I accept the way I am.
- I am playing the part of a son/husband/father/brother wonderfully.
- I am the source of inspiration for people around me.
- I am always ready to face new challenges and improve myself.
- I am a very confident and impactful person.
- I feel very positive and radiate positivity around me.
- I am very happy and fulfilled with the way my life is.
Daily Affirmations For Success
Why are some people successful while some are struggling? Maybe, the difference lies in the approach to success. There is no substitute for hard work. However, if you use Daily Affirmations you can increase your chances to become successful.
Here is a list of powerful Daily Affirmations for success:
- I am taking every necessary step towards achieving success.
- I am doing whatever I can to manifest success in my life.
- I am worthy of being successful in my life.
- I do not fear making mistakes in the process of manifesting success.
- I attract success through my positivity.
- I grab every opportunity that comes in my way.
- I am fully devoted to my work and I enjoy doing it.
- I learn from everyone and everything around me.
- My life energies are working in my favor to manifest success in my life.
- I am willing to grow with every experience of my life.
Daily Affirmations For Teens
Teenage is the most exciting phase of everyone’s life. This is the period where the course of your life is set. Here are is a list of Daily Affirmations for teens:
- This is the most amazing phase of my life and I am enjoying it to the fullest.
- I am making full use of my teenage years to build a positive life.
- I am experiencing every positive thing that I can during my teenage years.
- I am on a journey towards making a fruitful life.
- I am the architect of my life and I can mold it the way I want.
- I am brave, confident, and powerful from the inside.
- I am filled with gratitude for having such a wonderful life.
- I am learning from every experience of my life.
- I thank everyone around me for being part of my life.
- I am living a wonderful life and it is full of adventures.
Daily Affirmation For Weight Loss
Being overweight has become one of the biggest health problems worldwide. Many people undertake various activities to lose weight. But they lose on the commitment part. Here is a list of Daily Affirmations that can help you boost your motivation for weight loss:
- I am doing whatever I can to lose weight.
- I am committed to my weight loss routine.
- I am not going to give up until I lose weight.
- I am going to look slim and healthy again by losing weight.
- Weight loss is my first priority right now.
- I love my workout routine to lose weight.
- I am going to increase my efforts every day till I finally lose weight.
- I deserve to lose weight and become healthy again.
- I love being physically fit and healthy.
- I love eating healthy foods that help me in losing weight..
Daily Affirmations For Codependents
In order to live a peaceful life, you need to understand that you are not here on your own. You are codependent on nature and the universe. Your existence is not possible without the existence of the divine universe. Here is a list of daily affirmations that will help you make your life more peaceful.
- I am codependent on the universe and nature around me.
- The universe takes care of me in every possible way.
- Whatever happens to me is part of a bigger reality.
- I am connected with the divine source of energy.
- I enjoy my life and I am thankful for being alive.
- I accept everything and everyone around me as a gift from the universe.
- I am constantly inspired to contribute my efforts to a bigger purpose.
- I am in synchronicity with life around me.
- My life is very fulfilling and I am grateful.
- Universe forgives me for every mistake I commit.
Daily Affirmations For Encouragement
Life can be hard on you sometimes. But that doesn’t mean that the situation is always going to remain the same. Sometimes, all that is needed to lift you out of the situation is encouragement. Don’t worry if you have no one around to encourage you. Here is a list of daily affirmations that will help to encourage yourself.
- My vision is clear and my purpose is clean.
- I am blessed to achieve whatever I want.
- I am immensely happy and smiling from inside.
- Life is very generous towards me and always makes me feel wonderful.
- My life is amazing and full of adventure.
- I am in a constant mood thriving for the better.
- I am building a strong foundation for my life.
- I am filled with positive energy and flowing with ecstasy.
- I am an inspiration to the others around me.
- I am inspired to mold my life the way I want.
Daily Affirmations for Grieving
Grieving is a very natural part of your life. There are many events happening around you that make you fall into the darkness of grief. You might find it difficult to pull yourself out of your negative feelings.
Here is a list of daily affirmations that will help you to keep your grief aside and enjoy life to the fullest again.
- I am not running away from my grief and I am feeling it fully.
- I allow myself to feel the grief fully and let go of it.
- I am balanced in my emotions and stable from the inside.
- Grief is just another cloud of emotion passing from my sky of consciousness.
- I am allowing the grief to move the way it wants and I am becoming free of it.
- This grief has left positive effects on me and my life will be never the same again.
- I am never alone and always supported by the universe.
- The universe is guiding me out of this situation in every possible manner.
- I am blessed to have encountered such a situation and have learned from it.
- I am healing and feeling happier again.
Daily Affirmations for Employees
According to many reports, a large number of people are not happy with their job. There are many reasons for it. Most people do not take any step towards becoming happy and successful at their job. Here is a list of daily affirmations for employees to make their work more fruitful.
- I am very satisfied with whatever my job offers.
- I provide great inputs to my team that help them immensely in their work.
- I have all the qualities required for my job.
- I excel in my field and contribute significantly to the job I do.
- My team members look up to me as their source of inspiration.
- I am confident that I can do whatever the work requires me to do.
- I am successful in my work and it is part of my nature.
- I seize every opportunity that my job provides.
- I am devoted to my work with full focus.
- I am very happy and fulfilled with the work I do.
Daily Affirmations For Low Self-Esteem
Life takes us through a lot of ups and downs. Due to past experiences, many of us suffer from low self-esteem. The main reason for low self-esteem is that you do not accept the way you are. You have some ideal image in your mind that doesn’t match your reality.
Here is a list of daily affirmations that will help you to overcome the feeling of low self-esteem.
- I am perfect the way I am and I feel very positive about it.
- I am very confident in my approach to life.
- I am constantly faced with situations that help me grow as a person.
- I make a difference to the people and situations around me.
- I am giving my best to whatever I do.
- I have everything that I need in my life.
- I radiate positive vibes to the people around me.
- I am a very interesting person and everybody looks up to me.
- I feel very comfortable with the people around me and I interact freely with all people.
- I am very good at communicating my thoughts.
Daily Affirmations For Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a very significant phase of any woman’s life. She is going to give birth to a new life. A new life is going to be part of the universe. It is the responsibility of the mother to create the most suitable atmosphere for the proper nurturing of a child.
Here is a list of daily affirmations that will help you greatly during your pregnancy.
- I am happy with the changes that pregnancy has brought to me.
- I feel strong with my pregnant body.
- I am properly nurturing my child with love and care.
- My body is in perfect condition to give birth to a beautiful child.
- My baby is healthy and feeling my love.
- I am open to any change that pregnancy is bringing to me.
- My body is supporting my pregnancy perfectly.
- My body is handling pregnancy very smoothly and effortlessly.
- I trust my body that it knows how to handle my pregnancy.
- I am very happy to give birth to a child and feeling very joyful.
Questions and Answers About Daily Affirmations
Do Daily Affirmations really work?
Yes, research and studies have proven that Daily Affirmations do really work. Affirmations affect your subconscious mind and rewire your brain the way you want. However, the efficiency of affirmations varies from person to person. It also depends on the daily affirmations that you actually choose to practice.
Why do daily affirmations work?
We have previously discussed that your inner and outer realities are shaped by your unconscious mind. Your unconscious mind determines the way you feel and act. Generally, your unconscious mind is always influenced by your surroundings and situations. If you can influence the unconscious the way you want, you can manifest anything you want in your life. That’s how affirmation works. you take charge of your unconscious mind through daily affirmations.
How many times a day do I need to practice affirmations?
Ideally, affirmations should be practiced the whole day on a subliminal level. However, it’s not possible for most people. So, practicing daily affirmations 2 times a day should be enough. Practice your morning affirmations after you wake up and practice nighttime affirmations before going to bed.
Why do Daily Affirmations work?
We have previously discussed that your life is mostly guided by your unconscious mind. All your activities, thoughts, and feelings are mostly an expression of your unconscious mind. And you have no direct control over the unconscious. It is influenced by outside situations and surroundings. Daily affirmations are positive and powerful statements that you use to influence your subconscious mind. They rewire your mind to manifest the desired results. That’s why daily affirmations work.
Want to read more affirmations?